Your wedding day is one of the most special moments you’ll ever experience. You get to share this beautiful day with your loved ones, as you walk down the aisle, and celebrate the love between you and your other half.
But it also involves you looking the part! You want to not only feel good, you want to look Perfectly Flawless and “On-Point”! Thats why we’re here to glam you and your entire wedding party up! Whether it’s Bridesmaids, Sisters, Cousins, Friends – we got you covered!
Our Wedding Makeup Packages below will offer something for everyone. No matter which one you choose, we will make you look Flawless, Accentuate Your Eyes, and Enhance Your Facial Features to make your makeup last ALL DAY! Don’t worry – we will make the BIG DAY Perfectly Flawless and Memorable!
Make Up Trial
With anything you want to achieve in life, you need a plan for it to become a reality. It is the same thing when doing your makeup. It is important to go through a trial as you are able to see what works and what doesn’t as your final look for this special day. By doing this, it will allow me to focus all my time on you and ensure that you will look Your Most Beautiful on your Special Day and avoid any mishaps that might happen. Here are plenty benefits as to why and what to expect when doing a makeup trial.
1) It’s more than trying on makeup; it is a fantastic opportunity to know about your makeup and hair stylist more personally. It will create a wonderful and comfortable setting where you can express your wants and concerns ensuring that I will find the right hair and makeup style just for you.
2) As someone who specializes in hair style and makeup, it is my passions to please the client to make sure that your needs are met. It’s common that during the makeup trial you will find that at times what you wanted now may turn out not suitable or seems to not compliment your whole outfit. That is why doing a trial is so important as we have the time to make sure that I can help you achieve your look as we will be looking at your hair colour, hair type and face shape. This will allow me to give you options and recommend what will be the right style for you. Remember, this trial is all about you and your dream look.
3) On your wedding day, we always want it as smooth sailing as possible. And surprisingly enough, there is a possibility that you might be allergic to your skincare or makeup. To avoid this from happening, when booking in for your trial we will have a in-depth consultation that will cover everything including what ingredients in makeup or skincare that you might have allergies to.
4) Life is always busy and schedules are tight and anything can happen even on your wedding day. By booking for a trial not only I will help you achieve with your final look, we will know how long it will take to do your overall look. We don’t want you to feel like you are in a rush on you special day so this is the best time to go through the process of ensuring that we do everything efficiently and also enjoy yourself on your day.
5) Every bride wants to feel beautiful, glowing and confident on their special day. As previously mentioned, we will go through an in-depth consultation. This will cover everything from your makeup, hairstyle, wedding theme, wedding schedule, your wedding dress, future touch ups, allergies and etc.
We will first go through a consultation to cover everything from your taking notes on what you want or not want. This is a great time to be asking questions. Once we have gone through our consultation, I will give you options and recommendation that will be specially tailored just for you. When we start doing your makeup and hair, just relax and enjoy yourself in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere with nothing but positive vibes! As we go along, this is a great time for us to see what you like and not like as I will be taking notes to help you achieve the look you are going for. Doing a trial does not necessarily mean that this is the FINAL look or you only need to do just one trial. You are happy to book in another trial until you are happy with the look we are trying to achieve just for you.
How long is a trial and what is the cost of it?
With the whole process of ensuring we get what we desire including consultation, trialling and application hair and makeup. About 2 to 3 hours is enough for the day. The cost is $230 per trial.
When is the best to book it in?
Allow yourself at least 4-8 months in advance or at least when you know your wedding date, your dress and roughly a schedule of your wedding day.
Makeup and Hair
Wedding Full Day Booking – Bride Only (Unlimited touch up, makeup and hair)
*Free touchup for bridesmaid x1 per bridesmaid)
Trial is Mandatory (for Bride)
Makeup and Hair
Make Up and Hair
Makeup and Hair
Engagement Shoot / Pre Wedding Shoot
Makeup & Hair